9 Cleaning Tips Before Selling Your Home
Moving out or moving in? Cleaning is an important part of that process!
From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you’re moving out. We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist of everything you should keep in mind while cleaning.
Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1. Remove nails
and cover up holes
2. Spray and wipe the inside of the refrigerator with soapy waters
3. Dust cabinets and wipe them down
4. Thoroughly clean the stove and oven
5. Spray and wipe down sinks
6. Scrub showers and tubs with cleaning solution
7. Dust ceiling fans
8. Wash the windows including wiping down the window sills
9. Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors, remove stains from carpet, and wipe baseboards
Get Home Value
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.